Useful Links

Report Issues Directly to Cornwall Council:

Click here to


(formerly called Enforcement)


For more Cornwall Council forms
  go to the bottom of this page.


Bus and other public transport Schedules

Emergency Flood Relief Cornwall Council 
Flood Advice Cornwall Council
Sign up for flood warnings (England and Wales)
Prepare for a flood - national government website
National Flood Forum is a charity organisation very knowledgeable on flooding and flood risk insurance. They have the ‘blue pages’ which list suppliers of flood protection products.

Flood Resources
FloodSmart Community Resources
Red Cross Disaster Safety Checklist
How to Protect Your Home From Flood Damage
Emergency Planning - Protect Your Pet
How to Avoid Flood Damaged Cars
STEM Challenge for Kids - Building Flood Resistant Homes

Other Parishes and Groups
The Friends of Luxulyan Valley –
Roche Parish website –

Historic Cornwall

  • Cornwall Council Kresen Kernow project We’re building a new archive and local studies centre for Cornwall.  The new centre will be on the old brewery site at Redruth.
  • Historic Cornwall Advisory Group – Bagas Kusulya Kernow Istorek.  Home PageMeeting Papers.
  • Cornwall Uncovered, a new illustrated map (for sale) about Cornwall’s natural environment, important landmarks, towns and culture.

The Safer Cornwall Partnership is a collaborative group of public, private and voluntary organisations working to improve community safety in Cornwall – 

Grants and Funding


  • HealthWatch. ‘Have Your Say’ online and on 0800 0381 281. They can signpost people to appropriate help.
  • Cornwall Council PHIL (Promoting Health Information Line). Or call PHIL 01209 215666. Text 07800 006472. For support, advice and information on local services.

Report Issues Directly to Cornwall Council:

Telephone Numbers are available on Cornwall Council's TELEPHONE US page.

Main list of online forms: REPORT IT.



REPORT FLY TIPPING for flytipping incidents on public land, for instance on a highway, pavement or public open space.  For flytipping on private land, or privately owned land, please contact 0300 1234 141 to pass the details to the team for further investigation

REPORT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM including Street light/lamps, illuminated street signs or bollards, traffic lights, controlled pedestrian crossings, bus shelter electrical or any Other highways electrical issue.


REPORT A STREET WORKS PROBLEM including: Traffic lights at roadworks; Skip defects – not lit or causing obstruction; Scaffolds – dangerous, unlicensed, unlit or causing obstruction; Hoardings – dangerous or causing obstruction; Traffic management at roadworks – cones, pedestrian barriers, unprotected excavations; Builders’ materials – unprotected or causing obstruction; Footway crossings (vehicular) – dangerous or unlicensed; Banners or bunting – causing obstruction or offense.

REPORT A HIGHWAY PROBLEM including: Bus shelters – damaged, graffiti or dirty; Debris – loose stone or other material; Gullies and gratings – blocked, missing, damaged or rocking; Kerbs – damaged or rocking; Manhole covers - damaged, missing or rocking; Mud; Obstructions – items blocking the highway; Signs – any sign on or off highway; Street furniture – benches, seats, railings etc; Surface defects – cracked or rocking slabs; Verges and trees – overgrown, over hanging or dangerous; Water – flooding, ponding; Weeds – injurious; knotweed ragwort etc.